Aspirin is a pain reliever, as well as an anti-inflammatory and a fever reducer.
Butalbital is a barbiturate. It relaxes muscle contractions involved in a tension headache.
Caffeine is a central nervous system stimulant. It relaxes muscle contractions in blood vessels to improve blood flow.
Butalbital Compound is a combination medicine used to treat tension headaches. Butalbital Compound is not for treating headaches that come and go.
Butalbital Compound may also be used for purposes not those listed in this medication guide.
- You should not use this medicine if you have a stomach ulcer, severe liver disease, porphyria, a bleeding or blood clotting disorder, or if you are allergic to any NSAID.
- Aspirin may cause stomach or intestinal bleeding, which can be fatal.
- Stop using Butalbital Compound and call your doctor at once if you have: black, bloody, or tarry stools, and coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds.
- Aspirin should not be given to a child or teenager who has a fever.
- Butalbital may be habit-forming. Misuse of habit-forming medicine can cause addiction, overdose, or death.
- $305.00 – $1,525.00
Buy Nembutal liquid online Buy Nembutal liquid online. Liquid Nembutal may be purchased online. Pentobarbital is a short-acting barbiturate that […]